The Coronavirus (Covid-19) has and continues to be a concern for all of Jarvis and the entire community. We want to assure you that we take this matter seriously and continue to take action to reduce any risk of transmission within our Dealerships.
It has, and always will be, our goal to keep you moving – that is our promise to you! To help achieve this goal and to ensure the safety, convenience and comfort of all our customers, we introduced the Jarvis Sales Promise and Jarvis Service Promise.
We are closely monitoring and following the guidelines set out by the Health Department and Government, and will continue to implement all recommendations swiftly and effectively.
Our Dealerships will continue to open as usual, and while our hygiene and cleanliness standards have always been high, we will follow and implement further precautions for the safety of all.
- Stringent protocols for staff to monitor their well-being and remove themselves from the workplace if unwell. We ask that if you have a scheduled appointment at any of our Jarvis Dealerships and feel unwell to please make contact with our team to reschedule
- Access to complimentary hand sanitiser in all customer facing areas
- Removal of magazines, toys and literature from waiting areas to prevent cross contamination
- 24 hour SMS Booking Service
- Video Call vehicle sale demonstrations
- Increased cleaning and frequent sanitisation of contact surfaces within all Dealerships
- All vehicles will be sanitised after being driven, including customer vehicles, demonstrator test drive vehicles and service loan car vehicles
- All of our technician teams will wear rubber gloves whilst working on vehicles
- All vehicles in for service or repairs will be fitted with seat and steering wheel covers
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or if you require any assistance in sales, parts or booking a vehicle service. You can reach us via email, phone 1800 15 55 88 or SMS “Virtual Showroom” to 0488 853 868 to make a booking.
We hope that you and those closest to you stay safe during this time and we thank you for your continued support of our South Australian family owned business.