Ready for the everyday or the epic.
In the Everest, the world is yours to explore. With its Terrain Management System, you get optimal control at the turn of a dial.2. From winding city roads to rugged dirt tracks, the Everest makes every drive incredible.
TACKLE ANY TERRAIN1. Sand. Glide through sand with increased accelerator sensitivity that adapts to the environment. Mud, Grass or Snow. From muddy tracks to fresh snow, this mode gives optimised traction and control. Rock.2. Conquer extreme off -road terrain. Choose this mode to keep 4WD in first gear for superior control. Road. Switch to Road to maximize traction and stability for greater control when travelling along sealed roads.
1. The driver is responsible for assessing off -road situations, determining if the terrain is passable and using appropriate off -road driving techniques. 2. To activate Rock mode, vehicle must be stationary and in 4X4 low range.
Enjoy the highs and lows.
Tough slopes couldn’t be easier in the new Everest. On the way up, Hill Launch Assist lets you climb with confidence, as this system makes it easier to pull away when your vehicle is on a slope without the need to use the parking brake. On the way down, Hill Descent Control uses the brake system to help you descend at a safe and steady pace. Simply take care of the steering and the Everest does the rest.1.
1. Driver-assistance features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgement. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
Take a dip.
Why go around a river when you can drive right through it? The Everest is built to cross deeper waters than any SUV in its class, with high ground clearance to let you muscle through nearly any terrain. Up to 800mm water wading1.225mm ground clearance
1. Maintaining a steady speed of not more than 7km/hr.
Travel first class everywhere.
Say hello to luxury with an adventurous side. With seven comfortable seats, there’s plenty of room inside the Everest to take the whole family, team or whoever is on board for the ride in total comfort.
While you’re on your way, keep the noise out and the good times in. Inspired by noise cancelling headphones, the Everest’s Active Noise Cancellation uses three highly sensitive microphones to detect and measure engine noise, then cancels it with opposing sound waves.
Enjoy the great outdoors even when you’re indoors. The electric panoramic sunroof,1. comprising nearly 50% of the roof space, allows you to open up your world and experience life under the stars at the touch of a button. While the 8-way power driver's and passenger seat,1. gives you premium comfort wherever you’re headed.
1. Standard on Titanium models.
Control your world.
Do it all without having to do a thing. Discover driving technology that makes every journey effortless.
Reverse with confidence. See exactly what's behind you thanks to the Rear View Camera and Rear Parking Sensors that alert you to obstacles.
With SYNC™ 21. on Trend and Titanium models your voice is in control. Tell SYNC™ 2 what temperature you'd like your cabin. Voice Controlled Sat Nav,2. standard in Titanium and optional in Trend, helps you stay on track. See everything clearly on the vibrant 8-inch touch screen. Plus with the two USB ports and one RCA port it's easier to stay connected to your devices than ever before.
What's more the dual 4.2" colour instrumentation display screens3. gives you everything from driving mode to fuel usage, all on low-glare, high-quality flat screens.
1. SYNC™ standard on Ambiente models, SYNC™ 2 standard on Trend and Titanium models. For SYNC, phone and media player compatibility visit www.ford.com.au/SYNC. Please refer to the Owner's manual for full details regarding system availability and limitations. 2. Voice Controlled Sat Nav is optional on Trend Models. 3. Standard on Trend and Titanium models only.
Assistance in all the right places.
Need help getting the perfect park? At the press of a button, Active Park Assist1. helps you find a parking spot that's just the right fit, then virtually parallel parks the vehicle. Just push the button, put the vehicle into gear, take your hands off the wheel and watch it perfectly steer itself into your parking space. All you have to do is work the accelerator and brakes.
Like a second set of eyes, the Cross-Traffic Alert1. will signal if there’s traffic coming from either direction when you’re reversing out of a parking spot or driveway.
See what you can’t see with Blind Spot Information System (BLIS). 1.4. When changing lanes, indicator lights in the side mirrors let you know if there’s a vehicle in your blind spot. If your indicator isn’t on, the Lane Keeping System2.3. alerts you by vibrating your steering wheel. And if you keep drifting, it helps guide you back into the correct lane using steering assistance. If you have younger drivers in the family, MyKey™3. lets you program the key fob to limit car settings — like top speed, audio volume and the ability to make and take calls.
Wish Cruise Control was even cruisier? Well now it is. Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert3.5. can help you keep your distance from the traffic in front. If it senses slow moving traffic, it slows down. When the traffic clears it goes back to your pre-set speed, or maintains a pre-set distance from the car in front. It can even detect the potential for an accident to occur and alert you with a brake light warning on your windscreen and precharges your brakes.
1. Active Park Assist and Blind spot monitoring system (BLIS) with Coss-Traffi c Alert on Titanium models only. 2. Lane Keeping System does not control steering. LKS is a driver-assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace the driver’s judgement. Designed to operate at speeds over 65 km/h on multi-lane roads with clearly visible lane markings. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather. 3. Available on Trend and Titanium. 4. Blind Spot Information System is a driver-assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace the driver’s judgement. Designed to operate at speeds above 10km/h. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather. 5. Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert is a driver-assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace the driver’s judgement. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
Puts safety first.
This is one car with a protective side. The Everest features seven airbags and ultra-high strength steel, including front seat driver and passenger airbags, as well as seat-mounted side and side-curtain airbags. There’s even an airbag for the driver’s knee.
Stress less with Dynamic Stability Control. Designed to give you grip and control around tricky corners and when you’re overtaking. For added safety, Roll Stability Control can detect the potential for the vehicle to roll and kicks in to restore stability.
Stay ready, even when the road’s not. If you’re driving on uneven roads or in crosswinds, the Everest’s Electric Power Assist Steering (EPAS) with Pull-Drift Compensation technology helps compensate for slight directional shifts.
And in the case of a collision where airbags are deployed or fuel pump is shut off, Emergency Assistance uses your mobile phone to call triple zero (000) and give them your exact location.1.
1. In the event of a crash which deploys an airbag or activates the fuel pump shut off, Emergency Assistance can use a mobile phone to dial emergency services. Phone must be paired and in range.
Load cargo and just go.
Leave nothing behind. The Everest’s interior is designed to get you and everything you need from A to B.
From camping gear to soccer teams, it’s easy to switch between cargo and people with the Everest’s 2nd-row 60/40 split seat and 3rd-row 50/50 split seat. The electric PowerFold1. 3rd row seat folds fl at for a stable surface at the press of a button. There are also an impressive 30 stowage compartments.
With the Power Tailgate2. it's never been easier to pack a heavy load. Simply press the power button and watch the tailgate open and close by itself.
1. Available on Titanium only. 2. Available on Trend and Titanium only.
Extraordinary performance meets exceptional efficiency
It’s time to elevate your expectations of what an SUV is capable of. The Everest packs 143kW of power with 470Nm of torque, but it also boasts impressive fuel economy of 8.5L per 100km.1. Plus the sleek, aerodynamic design delivers even greater fuel savings. So no journey is ever too far.
1. Figures obtained from controlled tests using ADR 81/02. Actual fuel consumption and emissions will depend on many factors including driving habits, prevailing conditions and your vehicle’s equipment, condition and use.
Built for the long haul.
Whether it’s packing the Everest with mountain bikes, attaching tents to the roof or towing the boat for a weekend away on the water, the Everest has the strength and capability to get you and your gear there.
This page contains images of the overseas Everest model. Some differences between the Australian and overseas model may exist. ~Maintaining a steady speed of not more than 7km/hr.
*7.0L/100km, ADR 81/02 (extra urban cycle). Actual fuel consumption may vary. ‡ Maximum towing capacity when using a Genuine Ford tow pack. Subject to State and Territory regulations
^Standard on Titanium model