One epic SUV.
Our most adventurous SUV is now more advanced. Introducing the 2019 Ford Everest. Incredibly dynamic on the road and right at home off-roading it. The design is bolder and more aerodynamic on the outside, while inside the tech is smarter and the addition of a new 2.0L Bi-Turbo Diesel with 10-speed automatic transmission takes power and fuel efficiency to the next level. So get ready to free your SUV and see what this Everest can really do.
Freedom is waiting.
Choose the 3.2L TDCi diesel engine with 6-speed auto transmission or the extraordinary new 2.0L Bi-Turbo engine with 10-speed auto that delivers 157kW of power and 500Nm of peak torque, with greater engine refinement and outstanding fuel economy. RWD or 4WD, five seats or seven, the Everest is ready to discover what lies beyond the road’s end.
Big Towing Capacity.
Be ready for any task, no matter how big. Everest Trend and Titanium models with the new Bi-Turbo diesel engine can now tow even heavier loads with a maximum rated towing capability of 3,100kg.1.
Keyless Entry and Push Button Start.
Set off without ever taking the key out of your pocket. Just open the door to unlock the Everest and press a button to start the engine.
Panoramic Power Sunroof.
Open up your world and experience life under clear blue skies with a glass panoramic sun roof that comprises nearly 50% of the Everest Titanium’s roof space and includes a powered sun blind.
Terrain Management System
Tackle any surface,2. on-road or off, at the turn of a dial. With Terrain Management System3. on 4WD models you can shift modes to maximize traction and stability whether you’re on snow, mud, grass, sand, rock or road.
Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection (Autonomous Emergency Braking).
On Trend and Titanium models, this feature is designed to scan the traffic ahead and warn you if it senses the possibility of a collision with traffic or pedestrians. If a collision is likely, it can apply the brakes.4.
Hands-Free Power Lift Gate.
Hands full? Simply trigger the sensor under Everest’s rear bumper with a swing of your foot. The hands-free lift gate on Trend and Titanium models will open and close automatically.
The Everest’s interior is designed to get you and everything you need comfortably from A to B and beyond. Whether you choose the 5-seater Ambiente with optional 3rd row, or the more luxurious leather appointed 7-seater Trend or Titanium models,5. it’s easy to switch between cargo and people.
1. Warranty conditions apply. 5 year/unlimited km Ford Express New Vehicles Warranty applies to new, demonstrator and service loaner vehicles delivered from 1 May 2018. Our goods come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Our warranty does not limit and may not exceed your rights under those guarantees.
2. Available at participating Dealers. Customers must comply with scheduled servicing intervals. See www.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.
3. Available to Private and Blue Business Fleet customers with vehicles 7 years old or less. State Auto Club Membership and Roadside Assistance is included for 12 months or until your next eligible standard service (whichever occurs first) at participating Dealers. Customers must comply with scheduled servicing intervals to maintain continuity of membership. New Transit vans are covered by a 12 month Ford Vancare Roadside Assistance product and therefore do not receive State Auto Club Roadside Assistance and Membership when purchased. Transit vans are only eligible to receive State Auto Club Roadside Assistance and Membership after the completion of the 1 year Ford Vancare Roadside Assistance product that is included with the sale of all new Transit vehicles. Towing will be at the customers cost for Vans with a GVM >4,490kg. See www.ford.com.au/service/owners/t-and-c for full terms.
4. Available at participating dealers on scheduled services or overnight warranty repairs. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only. Booking may be required. See www.ford.com.au/owners/service/t-and-c/ for full terms.
5. Available at participating Ford Dealers on vehicles built from 2007. Customers will pay equal to or less than the maximum price as published by Ford for the period of the web quote for standard items in the A and B logbook service together with selected routine maintenance items. See www.ford.com.au/owners/service/t-and-c/ for full terms.
6. Available on selected tyres of listed brands that are stocked by participating Ford dealers. Competitor tyres must be new, identical and available from an Australian tyre retailer. Offer includes “4 for 3” or similar competitor offers, but excludes competitor cashback offers, gift cards, “wheel and tyre” bundles, tyres purchased under an installment payment plan, clearance and liquidation stock and any competitor quotes that cannot be verified. Offer is available to private retail and Blue Business Fleet customers who present an eligible competitor quote. Includes valid competitor’s quote within 30 days after purchase. Various adjustments, including fitment and freight, apply to ensure a like-for-like price comparison. See your participating Ford dealer for full terms and conditions. Ford reserves the right to vary or withdraw the Low Price Tyre Guarantee offer at any time.
7. Available at participating Ford Dealers. Excludes F-Series, Everest, Mustang, Transit models and Performance Vehicles. Customers will pay equal to or less than the current maximum price as published by Ford at ford.com.au/owners/service/brakes. Maximum prices are subject to change. See http://www.ford.com.au/owners/service/t-and-c for full terms.