History starts today
A new icon for a new age. Be among the first to experience the fully-charged thrills of the all-electric Mustang Mach-E. Reserve yours now.
Mustang Mach-E Models
Freedom feels electric
Designed to thrill
From its silhouette to the iconic pony badge, the all-electric Mach-E is unmistakably Mustang, with the performance to match. Only now, there’s enough room for the whole family.
A signature design cue of the Ford Mustang since 1964, Mach-E repurposes Mustang’s taillights with a tri-bar sequential LED arrangement.
Front load freedom
A conveniently placed frunk (front trunk) creates the perfect storage space to stow and go.
Sleek shoulder line
We’ve streamlined the exterior, with keyless entry buttons that illuminate when the key is nearby.
The panoramic glass roof, standard on all models, floods the interior with light.
There’s ample room in the Mach-E, with generous leg and headroom in the back. 60/40 split-fold rear seats and two ISOFIX points make it perfect for both kids and adults alike.
Space where you need it
Whether packing for an adventure or loading the weekly shop, Mach-E offers a practical and flexible load space in both the front and rear of the vehicle.
Feel the E-Force
Choose from three drive experiences – Active, Whisper or Untame – and your Mach-E will adjust the interior sound, lighting and driving dynamics to your style. With the added benefit of the one pedal drive functionality2, your journey has never been more dynamic.
Connected for today
FordPass lets you access a range of information about your vehicle from afar. Once you receive your Mach-E, be sure to download the FordPass app3 to unlock a new world of connectivity.
An immersive driving experience
Mach-E models range from the rear-wheel drive Select and Premium, to the all-wheel drive thoroughbred GT. Get behind the wheel to discover the drive modes, one pedal drive, and, on GT model, the MagneRide® adaptive suspension system.
Don't hold back
With up to 600 kilometres of driving range (WLTP) in Premium1, Mach-E offers total peace of mind for those epic open road adventures.
Access all connectivity and vehicle information through the huge, portrait-oriented touch screen, with smartphone-like pinch, zoom and swipe functionality.
Wireless phone charging4
With wireless phone charging fitted as standard, you can conveniently charge your compatible smartphone without the hassle of a charging cable.
SYNC® 4A5 provides a more personalised ride with voice recognition, music streaming, and access to a wide variety of apps.
1. Ambient lighting available on Premium and GT models only.
2. Based on a full charge. Estimated range using Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Figures shown are for comparability purposes and should only be compared with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements like temperature, driving behaviours, route profile, vehicle maintenance, and lithium-ion battery age and condition. WLTP Overall Range reflects a combined driving cycle. This test is conducted in controlled conditions with an ambient temperature of 23 degrees Celsius and no climate or electrical load.
3. One pedal drive is an extra driving aid. It does not replace the driver's attention and judgement, or the need to apply the brakes.
4. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. This feature may not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions. See Owner's Manual for details and limitations. At any time the driver can disengage Active Park Assist by taking control of the steering wheel or putting the vehicle into neutral.
5. Wireless Charging only available with compatible phones.
6. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all SYNC 4A features are compatible with all phones. SYNC screen appearance and functionality may change over time due to software updates.
8. BANG & OLUFSEN© 2023 and B&O© 2023. BANG & OLUFSEN™ and B&O™ are registered trademarks of Bang & Olufsen Group. Licensed by Harman Becker Automotive System Manufacturing Kft. All rights reserved
9. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions. Please see Owner's Manual for more information.
10. Reverse Brake Assist functions when in reverse and travelling at a speed of 2-12 km/h.
11. Pre-Collision Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking detects pedestrians, but not in all conditions, and can help avoid or reduce a Collision. Intersection Assist does not detect all vehicles in intersection, pedestrians or cyclists. These do not replace safe driving. See Owner's Manual for Limitations.
12. This feature will return control of the vehicle to the drive if, at any time after the impact, the driver actively operates the accelerator pedal or carries out emergency braking by themself. If there is no such intervention from the driver, the system will brake the vehicle to a complete stop.
13. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgement and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions. Please see Owner's Manual for more information. iACC uses various data to adjust the set speed of the vehicle to the speed limit detected by the system. The iACC system will not always detect the correct speed limit and may set a vehicle speed that is above or below the actual speed limit. If the system does this, it can be overridden by the driver applying the brake or accelerator. ACC and Lane Centring has a minimum operating speed of 20km/hr. Detection of lower speed limit will result in system entering standby. The Stop and Go functionality of this system operates as low as 0km/hr in traffic jam situations. Lane Centring feature should be disabled via the Driver Assistance menu in SYNC before towing. Customers should read the Owner's Manual for full details of the limitations of the iACC system before activating the system.