This is going to be big. Really, really big.
An American icon returns in 2023
A 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine and 10-speed transmission will deliver a blistering 298kW1 of power and 678Nm1 of torque, providing the capability to tow up to 4.5 tonne2. You'll be able to effortlessly handle big loads with F-150.
Big and tough
From the military grade aluminium-alloy body to the torture-tested high-strength steel frame, the Ford F-150 is premium-grade muscle, finely tuned with new tech to help you work smarter and harder.
Big on smarts
This beast has brains. F-150 comes fully loaded with a raft of smart innovations including Ford SYNC®44, Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking5,6, BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert5, Lane-Keeping System5, Rear View Camera5, Auto High Beams5, Reverse Brake Assist5, Reverse Sensing System5 and Post-Collision Braking5.
Big all over
The Ford F-Series has dominated the full-size truck class around the world for more than forty years, renowned for exceptional performance, towing, cargo capacity, safety and technology.
1. Overseas model power & torque figures, tested to SAE J1349 standards.
2. Maximum towing capacity-braked using a Genuine Ford tow pack. Subject to State and Territory regulations. To comply with these limits, occupants and / or luggage may need to be restricted to not exceed the GCM and GVM limits. For further details regarding passenger and luggage restrictions, please consult your authorised Ford Dealer and / or refer to the Owners Manual.
3. Warranty conditions apply. 5 year/unlimited km Ford Express New Vehicles Warranty applies to new and demonstrator vehicles. Our goods come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Our warranty does not limit and may not exceed your rights under those guarantees.
4. Not all SYNC 4 features are compatible with all phones. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear.
5. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions. See Owner's Manual for details and limitations.
6. Pre-collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking detects pedestrians, but not in all conditions, and can help avoid or reduce a collision. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
On sale from mid-2023. Indicative pre-production vehicle specifications and images shown. Specifications and features on production model may vary.