Flexible Finance Options
At all Jarvis locations, we offer tailored and flexible finance options to approved applicants.
To save you valuable time, we have dedicated Business Managers on-site to assist with all aspects of your financial services applications.
Some of the benefits of allowing Jarvis Ford to manage your finance needs include:
- Easy repayments - fixed costs and repayments mean you know your repayments for the life of the loan.
- No hassles - we take care of all the paperwork for you.
- No deposit - in many cases we can provide you with 100% finance to cover all on-road costs.
Enquire about Flexible Finance
Jarvis Ford is proud to provide a wide range of Insurance products for our customers.
With everything from Loan Protection and Guaranteed Asset Protection right through to Motor Vehicle Insurance, we are sure to have products to suit your needs.
Jarvis uses five separate finance providers. Finance may be provided by:
- St George Bank – A division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Australian Credit Licence 233714;
- Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536;
- Subaru Finance, a registered business name of Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited, ABN 30 002 674 982, Australian Credit Licence 394925;
- myFord Finance, a registered business name of Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited, ABN 30 002 674 982, Australian Credit Licence 394925; or
- Skoda Financial Services, a division of Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 20 097 071 460, Australian Credit Licence 389344.
Approved applicants only. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Prices exclude Statutory Government charges. The information contained on this website is only general in nature. You should seek your own financial and tax advice to determine the suitability and application of Jarvis Flexible Finance options to your personal circumstances.